Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Pompanette Platinum Series Helm Seat Package. Price Reduced

I took delivery of a pair of high end used helm seats. One of them I reupholstered and polished and is installed in my wheelhouse now. I love it! The other is in my garage, ready for someone to refurb in the same manner and make it their own. Details are as follows:

Pompanette platinum helm seat. Reclining back on hydraulic cylinders. Articulating arms. White original vinyl is due for replacement. Seat slide is heavy duty with grease fitting. Locks with T-bar. Seat rotation locks with T-bar. One arm rest is missing. My upholsterer quoted $50 to make a new one while changing out the seat material.

Polished 316 footrest. Solid material and very heavy at roughly 20lbs. Foot rest itself flips up and out of the way. Looks like a couple of washers or bushings are missing or need replacement to add friction to the lift of the footrest.

Polished 316 pedestal. Very heavy also. Has hydraulic lift piston to adjust height and a T-bar to lock it down. There is no slop in this pedestal. The seat sits very sturdy and stable.

Also includes a white vinyl/canvas seat cover.

It's basically a Stidd seat with a couple twists here and there in Pompanette style. Same caliber however. MSRP is $6k. I'm reducing my price and happy at $1500 for everything, which lets someone customize and still be in WAY cheaper than factory . Will ship at buyers expense or local pickup is welcome in So Cal.
    Hope to hear from a Hatt owner!
    Jake
    Call or text is fine.image.jpgimage.jpg
    Attached Images
    Last edited by oceanjake; 09-04-2019 at 03:00 PM. Reason: new pics and info

Re: Pompanette 316 stainless helm pedestal

more pics

Re: Pompanette 316 stainless helm pedestal

last two
    Attached Images