Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

LRC Club still active?

I have attempted to join the LRC Club a few times over the years with no success. Recently I left voice mail messages and sent an email with a couple contacts listed for that purpose on the website with no response. The email to the adress listed for signup was undelivered. The webpage looks unused. The last info is regarding a 2017 rendezvous. Is there still such a thing as an LRC Club? If so, since the website is unused, what does the club do? I have heard mention of some sort of email group. Anyone know how to get involved?
    Captain Paul Stich
    1976 Hatteras 48 LRC

2. Re: LRC Club still active?

Linda Stahl is the secretary for the club. The mail list is alive and doing fine. The website leaves a lot to be desired. lacstahl@gmail.com
    Beachcomber
    Former 3 Hat owner
    Home port Paducah, KY

Re: LRC Club still active?

Hatteraslrc.com is still active. We are a rather low key group and accept your critique of the web site. About 70 the LRCs made by Hatteras are members and we tend to communicate most frequently via an email list and directly.
    Bob Smith "Mary Katheryn" is the current Commodore. He has removed the initiation fee, so joining requires onlv $35. So now is the time to join! Especially if you can manage a website
    Hopefully we can get the web site updated soon. We are currently planning a rendezvous in Annapolis this fall and have quite a few members and boats signed up, including Skooch, Mary Katheryn, knucklehead, Lady Lorraine, Bow to My Stern, and more.

Skooch
    Sassafras River MD

Re: LRC Club still active?

Quote Originally Posted by dastahl View Post
    Hatteraslrc.com is still active. We are a rather low key group and accept your critique of the web site. About 70 the LRCs made by Hatteras are members and we tend to communicate most frequently via an email list and directly.Bob Smith "Mary Katheryn" is the current Commodore. He has removed the initiation fee, so joining requires onlv $35. So now is the time to join! Especially if you can manage a website Hopefully we can get the web site updated soon. We are currently planning a rendezvous in Annapolis this fall and have quite a few members and boats signed up, including Skooch, Mary Katheryn, knucklehead, Lady Lorraine, Bow to My Stern, and more.Skooch Sassafras River MD
    Thank you for the reply. No offense intended about the website, I was just trying to get info about whether it was still up and running. I already sent my application and sorry but not sure I would know how to manage the website.
    Captain Paul Stich
    1976 Hatteras 48 LRC