Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

South Florida Broker

Looking for any recommendations on a buyer's broker in South Florida. I'm seriously interested in an older Hatt but the listing broker leaves a lot to be desired, i.e. not answering questions or just ignoring me.
    Thanks

Re: South Florida Broker

Call Dennis Demole with United yachts. If hes too far north he can get a coworker to help out.

Tell him I sent you.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Cannot recommend Dennis Demole highly enough!!
    He was my broker on the sale of a Hatteras and I used him on the purchase of my replacement vessel. He drove everywhere in Florida meeting us in Miami, Stuart, Tampa and other points south.
    And I get no referral fee!!

I will fully disclose.

Dennis is a close friend and boating buddy. I do electronics installs for him when he gets complicated systems. I do not get referral fees either but I call him the hardest working broker I've ever met.

I'm glad he lives up to my expectations.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Quote Originally Posted by Boatsb View Post
    Call Dennis Demole with United yachts. If hes too far north he can get a coworker to help out.

Tell him I sent you.
    Thank you sir! I will contact Dennis next week to see what details I can get on my potential next boat.

What model are you looking for?
    Knot Your Hatt
    1975 58 LRC Hull#302
    Little River, South Carolina

I've been looking for a 36c with updated power but found a 38c that appears to be done right as far as rebuilds. Of course I can't get additional pics or questions answered that's why the need for a broker to help out before I decide to spend money getting down there.