Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Do the Tensions and Stresses of Today Cause You Trouble Getting to Sleep?

Ask, and ye shall receive.

https://youtu.be/isqfK-JjxwQ

Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

I sleep better on my boat than I do at home.

This might have something to do with having a custom made mattress on the boat, and that my cats stay home and don't visit the boat with me.

Nice! Its not only ship shape but is used too!
    Fred
    31 Tiara Open
    "Escalation"

I've never seen a Detroit-powered boat with an engine room that clean...like...everywhere.

Brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by q240z View Post
    I've never seen a Detroit-powered boat with an engine room that clean...like...everywhere.

Brilliant!
    Yeah.... I like that too. There will be another one when I finally get my hands on it.
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

Quote Originally Posted by q240z View Post

Brilliant!
    And Finalee, much appreciated!
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

I have never seen a Hatteras, or any other boat, with an engine room that clean. Anywhere. Not even new boats are THAT clean.

A pure relaxation to me...

Robert,

When I fire up my 6-71's...love that sound! I just do.

I am sure the sound of those 12-71's lighting up must sound like......Victory.

Nice work on your engine room.

Jon
    Jonathan Brein
    1982 43' DCFB #550
    "Paragon"
    Chesapeake, Virginia

Quote Originally Posted by racclarkson@gmail.com View Post
    Ask, and ye shall receive.https://youtu.be/isqfK-JjxwQ
    How is it every time I see a picture of it, it looks cleaner? There CAN’T be anything left to clean!
    Mike Peters, 1985 43MY, Cat 3208T, Blue Bayou; 2011 Key West 246BR, F250, Baby Blue; Punta Gorda FL