Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Do the Tensions and Stresses of Today Cause You Trouble Getting to Sleep?

Do you toss and turn? Do your bedsheets look like a tornado struck your bedroom? Is your marriage on the rocks because of your snoring? Are you troubled by nightmarish dreams of Nancy Pelosi? If you answered yes to any of the above, relief is on the way!

We all know how important a good night's sleep is to our overall health, not to mention our daily outlook. Rest well, my friends. Help has finally arrived for YOU! Here's your FREE deep sleep soundtrack of some of the most beautiful and soothing sounds on earth.

https://youtu.be/2jcdhd05A8Y

Ah....Refreshed!
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

Re: Do the Tensions and Stresses of Today Cause You Trouble Getting to Sleep?

The sound of those 12V71 DDs really do relax me. When I'm on 3 day trips and have another Captain at the helm I love to go take a nap of the couch listening to those engines growl out their song.
    Looking for a 80 plus foot yacht
    Hatteras of Cheoy Lee

Ahhhhhh White Noise. Very piece full
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Often when we are underway, my wife will sneak back to the aft deck for a brief rest on the couch and slip into a coma with the engines droning beneath her.
    Bob Leland
    1980 58' Yachtfish Hull#473
    Seattle,Wa / Phoenix, Az

Might be the carbon monoxide.
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN View Post
    Ahhhhhh White Noise. Very piece full
    Used to be Alpine Green noise.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

sounds like the last couple of days and what I am looking forward to tomorrow

Indeed the best nights sleep were "out there", by myself, 200 miles off-shore motoring on a flat calm Atlantic on my 42'Catalina with the Yanmar just purring away for days on end.....

The rudest awakening was one night when at 3am it stopped.

There were much tools and greasy hands for the next few hours but then peace (ie 1750 rpm) returned.
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay