Quote Originally Posted by JD5652 View Post
There are five A/C compressors on my 58 LRC.... and yes there is a LOT of everyting....- Four locations for shore power and associated power switching/alignment panel- Five A/C compressors- Four heads and associated systems- Three fresh water tanks- Two generators- Four fuel tanks- 14 Portlights- Two fresh water pumps (120 VAC and 32 VDC)- Two flybridge davits- and perhaps a partridge in a pear tree.... let you know when/if I find that one..
Well, as I said, more heads is a plus and minus. Day head is a huge plus but having four will probably keep me from switching all out to Vacuflush and Lectrascans like normal just due to cost. 32 Volt still probably a minus. Other than that I’m already used to a lot of systems. I already have four ACs, a diesel furnace, (which I will again add), stabilizers and thruster with separate bank and charging. So I’m not really seeing a big drawback from a bunch of additional maintenance over what I have now. Certainly a lot more to wash. I’d really rather not have an inverter. Newer generators are pretty efficient and I mostly run air anyway so if an inverter bank needed to be replaced I’d consider removing it anyway. I appreciate everyone’s feedback. If I’m still missing anything, let me know.