Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

tank tender issue

I have a 1982 61' cockpit motor yacht with the tank tender unit for both fuel and water.
    Does anyone know the conversion table for this specific tank configuration?

Re: tank tender issue

I don't, but I did make a chart for my boat. I filled the tanks and got the levels every ten gallons until full. Then backed into the levels from full.

Every time you fill up, just stop and get readings and write them down. Eventually you'll have a really accurate chart.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

I don't have the numbers requested, but since this caught my eye, I figured that I might let folks know that I have a copy of, "Tank Tender Installation and Operation Instructions" and also "Tank Tender System Check-Out for Pressure Leaks". These documents were on our boat when we purchased her.

There is a date of 06/86 on the installation document. I don't see a date on the document about pressure leaks.

I tried to attach a .pdf of the documents but the forum's system said that the file was too large.

I could email them to anyone who wants them or if the forum has a "library" for docs like this, perhaps they could be added to that location.
    1984 53' Extended Deckhouse
    "Laissez Faire"
    Delivered 1-1-86 (per Sam's)
    Hull #CN737
    Sausalito, CA

Quote Originally Posted by Nick in Manitou View Post
    I don't have the numbers requested, but since this caught my eye, I figured that I might let folks know that I have a copy of, "Tank Tender Installation and Operation Instructions" and also "Tank Tender System Check-Out for Pressure Leaks". These documents were on our boat when we purchased her.

There is a date of 06/86 on the installation document. I don't see a date on the document about pressure leaks.

I tried to attach a .pdf of the documents but the forum's system said that the file was too large.

I could email them to anyone who wants them or if the forum has a "library" for docs like this, perhaps they could be added to that location.
    You have my e mail. Please send or text it to me Nick. Thanks
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

This is for a 1989 65MY.
    Attached Images
    Thanks,

Tony

2008 Cheoy Lee Bravo 78 "Bella Sophia"
    1989 78' Hatteras CPMY #311 "Bella Sophia" (sold)
    2007 Everglades 290cc “Bada Bing” (sold)
    2006 Advanced Outdoors 28cc (sold)
    2003 Melges 24 "Bada Bing" (sold)
    2023 HCB 42 “Bada Bing”

Quote Originally Posted by nick in manitou View Post
    i don't have the numbers requested, but since this caught my eye, i figured that i might let folks know that i have a copy of, "tank tender installation and operation instructions" and also "tank tender system check-out for pressure leaks". These documents were on our boat when we purchased her.

sent you a pm
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI