Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: I DROPPED My Tender!

Thank god you did not get hurt and damage your tender or boat.

Quote Originally Posted by SKYCHENEY View Post
    You should not trust your Hatteras either after that. I will be down to pick her up for further testing.
    I had no idea I had so many friends.
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

Quote Originally Posted by Rich60175 View Post
    Thank god you did not get hurt and damage your tender or boat.
    Thanks. Having been around heavy equipment, I try to practice safe procedures. Even so, it’s still easy to get hurt with cables flying.
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

Quote Originally Posted by racclarkson@gmail.com View Post
    Thanks. Having been around heavy equipment, I try to practice safe procedures. Even so, it’s still easy to get hurt with cables flying.
    On advice from this forum, I switched to Amsteel rope. No more cables for me. Great stuff.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

I think our boats are all made of plastic too!
    FTFD... i drive a slow 1968 41c381

They are, good point, but we are not lifting them up by their plastic parts. At least I sure hope not.

https://mesolawyer.com/ or Morgan and Morgan here if Florida.

I'm not a Lawyer but I did sleep in a Holiday Inn Express once so I think I qualify as your spokesperson and confidant in saying that I will accept your Hatteras and RIB as compensation to ward off all of the above "False Friends" who want nothing to do with you but take your boat from under you. You can't trust these people......but you can trust me.

I will keep the boat safe and you can borrow it from time to time as long as you keep the fuel tanks full and the fridge full of champagne (will need 30 days notice first)

Your one and only true friend,
    R

Quote Originally Posted by ralexa6808 View Post
    https://mesolawyer.com/ or Morgan and Morgan here if Florida.

I'm not a Lawyer but I did sleep in a Holiday Inn Express once so I think I qualify as your spokesperson and confidant in saying that I will accept your Hatteras and RIB as compensation to ward off all of the above "False Friends" who want nothing to do with you but take your boat from under you. You can't trust these people......but you can trust me.

I will keep the boat safe and you can borrow it from time to time as long as you keep the fuel tanks full and the fridge full of champagne (will need 30 days notice first)

Your one and only true friend,
    R
    Dear friend,

I am in Nigeria and will split my $10 million (US) Power Ball winnings with you if you first send me $500 to do paperwork.

Your new one true friend,

Tyquanamonda Jones
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

Oh Ndugu Yangu Tyquanamonda! Nilidhani tukupoteza ninyi wakati kundi hilo la tembo liliharibu kijiji kimoja kuwa usiku wa kutisha. Tafadhali tuma Nira 100,000 ya Nigeria uliyotoa kutoka kwangu miaka mingi iliyopita ili kununua mbuzi na tutauita hata.

For those members that don't speak Swahili:

Oh My Brother Tyquanamonda! I thought we lost you when that herd of elephants destroyed our village that fateful night. Please send the 100,000 Nigerian naira you borrowed from me so many years ago to buy a goat and we will call it even.
    Last edited by ralexa6808; 06-04-2019 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ralexa6808 View Post
    Oh Ndugu Yangu Tyquanamonda! Nilidhani tukupoteza ninyi wakati kundi hilo la tembo liliharibu kijiji kimoja kuwa usiku wa kutisha. Tafadhali tuma Nira 100,000 ya Nigeria uliyotoa kutoka kwangu miaka mingi iliyopita ili kununua mbuzi na tutauita hata.

For those members that don't speak Swahili:

Oh My Brother Tyquanamonda! I thought we lost you when that herd of elephants destroyed our village that fateful night. Please send the 100,000 Nigerian naira you borrowed from me so many years ago to buy a goat and we will call it even.
    You can have the goat back.
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC