Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Re: Hatt Party in Miami

Quote Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
    Ang is boatless in Miami.
    She needs to go shopping.

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Tales View Post
    She needs to go shopping.

Tim
    I’m looking...just having found what I’m looking for yet that is located on this side of the country, and to make matters more complicated, my marina is still trashed from Hurricane Irma. I think they are waiting for another hurricane to finish it off so they don’t have to spend as much money ripping out all the damaged stuff. At this point in the calendar for this year, however, I don’t plan on buying until after this hurricane season is over, even if I could find a place to put another boat.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    I’m looking...just having found what I’m looking for yet that is located on this side of the country, and to make matters more complicated, my marina is still trashed from Hurricane Irma. I think they are waiting for another hurricane to finish it off so they don’t have to spend as much money ripping out all the damaged stuff. At this point in the calendar for this year, however, I don’t plan on buying until after this hurricane season is over, even if I could find a place to put another boat.
    Well, best of luck on your quest. Hope you find a real charmer, life without a Hatt sucks.

Have a great weekend,
    Tim