Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Re: Hatt Party in Miami

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Tales View Post

And if Randy can come, I will have an extra tall bottle of Goose.

Now you did it. Randy will be there.

You really don't need the BIG bottle of Goose to keep Randy content. He got quite dizzy with that little bottle from me.

OK, great point. So I vote for Columbus day. I will bring my 65 convertable, wife and friends.

And if Randy can come, I will have an extra tall bottle of Goose.

I have read the past thread regarding the party at CDR many times and this time would like to be part of it.

Have a great weekend all,
    Tim
    Fish Tales
    65c
    Throw in the guest stateroom and it's a deal!
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Quote Originally Posted by Passages View Post

Now you did it. Randy will be there.

You really don't need the BIG bottle of Goose to keep Randy content. He got quite dizzy with that little bottle from me.
    Despite my "reputation" on here, I'm really not a drinker. That's why you guys are a bad influence! You hand me a drink, and I'm gonna drink it.

Like Scott as called me, I'm the Grey Goose ferry who usually shows up with a family-sized bottle to share and/or leave behind as a parting gift. I honestly can't even remember the last time I drank any Goose, but I do like the new Apple Crown mixed with Fireball and some cranberry. It's like drinking a cinnamon apple... with a boomerang effect. Had a few of those with my bestest Hatt buddy, Tim Powell at MIBS a few years back. It's downright tasty.
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERPLAN MIAMI View Post
    Would anyone be interested in a HATT Party in Miami? Idea is to meet up at Marine Stadium or Haulover for the weekend, show off our HATTs, drink some Rum, meet some new people and listen to each others war stories.

No date set. Just throwing it on the cutting table to see what sticks. Let me know.

Hats required. Baseball hats, Cowboy hats, Military hats, Pimp hats or just bring your boat.

Attachment 32175
    Back to the OP's original question, yes, I'd be game for a Miami get together.
    I suggest University Cove near Bakers Haulover instead of Marine Stadium. The stadium will have us waked all day with Wave runners & tubers. University cove is no wake, has good holding and protected on all sides.

I have 4 staterooms on my 63 MY so Randy wont have to listen to snoring.

edit - Hey Bird - If we do this, why don't you fly into FLL night before. Stay on my boat and we'll run it down the coast to Miami together.

edit #2 - Is Ang still on HOF? We should invite her as well. Tell her to bring Hatteras part #36 Long.
    Last edited by Passages; 06-06-2019 at 03:43 PM.

Well I am in. Randy, you know you are welcome any time.

Try to secure a date, there are alot of Hatts in Ft Pierce, I am sure I can arrange some kind of Convoy. Also pick up boats along the way down. What a sight, a long string of Hatteras yachts heading south.

Sounds like fun.

Tim
    Fish Tales

July is ng for me as I'll be exploring Bahamas.

August or later works for me. Remember, this is Florida so we can go January if we want.

Quote Originally Posted by Passages View Post
    Back to the OP's original question, yes, I'd be game for a Miami get together.
    I suggest University Cove near Bakers Haulover instead of Marine Stadium. The stadium will have us waked all day with Wave runners & tubers. University cove is no wake, has good holding and protected on all sides.

I have 4 staterooms on my 63 MY so Randy wont have to listen to snoring.

edit - Hey Bird - If we do this, why don't you fly into FLL night before. Stay on my boat and we'll run it down the coast to Miami together.

edit #2 - Is Ang still on HOF? We should invite her as well. Tell her to bring Hatteras part #36 Long.
    I think Ang still lurks on here, but no doubt she will be invited. I appreciate the invite very much, but Tim's boat is bigger, and it's a Hatt. I have a reputation to protect.

Seriously, I may just take you up on that, and I do appreciate the offer. Would love to visit and see your boat.

Well I am in. Randy, you know you are welcome any time.

Try to secure a date, there are alot of Hatts in Ft Pierce, I am sure I can arrange some kind of Convoy. Also pick up boats along the way down. What a sight, a long string of Hatteras yachts heading south.

Sounds like fun.

Tim
    Fish Tales
    I'd love to run your 65C and I promise I won't spill anything.

Would be great to see you again, and having a big ole' convoy of Hatts headed south would be a hoot. We could even put a micro-bus filled with friends of Jesus on your deck to make it more realistic. Those of you who remember the tune will get that, the rest of you may think I've been in the Goose.
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Got you, Rubber Ducky.
    Robert
    MANCHIONEAL
    1973 43DC #365
    Mattox Creek, VA

This looks too good to miss. Depending on timing we will try to make it. Would be pretty cool to see a fleet of Hatterasses (what is plural for Hatteras?)...
    Jerry B.
    "Sea Joy"
    Hull #318
    1977 58MY (Galley Up)
    Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I was actually hoping to do this sooner but I appreciate the interest of the masses and experienced.

Columbus Day Weekend is October 12 and 13. I'll probably camp out from 11 to 14. Let's set the date and pick a couple locations so we can adjust as we near the date. Just in case there's any blockages from law enforcement, weather conditions or anything else unforeseen.

I usually anchor off Elliot Key for that weekend. Used to get pretty wild out there. But I'm open to other options.

I'll bring the rum. Let's do it!!
    Last edited by MASTERPLAN MIAMI; 06-07-2019 at 11:10 AM.
    MASTERPLAN MIAMI
    1975 58 Ft. Yacht Fish
    8V71TI
    HULL # 396
    www.YouTube.com/MASTERPLANMIAMI

Adventure Awaits