Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Re: Hatt Party in Miami

Yep, that's after a few of 'Birds Geese.

Boy, look at me. I still had color in my hair 11 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Passages View Post
    Yep, that's after a few of 'Birds Geese.

Boy, look at me. I still had color in my hair 11 years ago
    Uh, YOU brought the Goose, and a small bottle at that. It was mixing labels that caused... never mind. I do remember you snoring the pattern out of Ang's afromosia in MY VIP that I shared.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Quote Originally Posted by Walter P View Post
    I remember the 08 raft up that Pascal mentioned. It was a very good time by all. We even had some of
    the Hatteras folks come over in a small boat to join us, including Steve McPhearson and his staff. Randy
    spent the night crapped out on the bow seat on Angie's 58. Also there was Mario with his 58 YF and the
    36 C (mint condition by the way) of another HOFer. Great memories with great folks. Thanks for jogging
    my memory Pascal.

Walt
    The mint condition 36C was Maynard Rupp.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Quote Originally Posted by SKYCHENEY View Post
    Yep, you're correct. Sorry the name escaped me. I remember how impressed I was with the way he
    took care of his boat. If my memory is not totally gone, I seem to remember that it was a gas boat.

Walt

Quote Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
    Uh, YOU brought the Goose, and a small bottle at that. It was mixing labels that caused... never mind. I do remember you snoring the pattern out of Ang's afromosia in MY VIP that I shared.
    I think you won a bet or something. I also remember you ruining good Goose with that dreadful 50/50 mix of cranberry/goose. I don't remember snoring.

I'd be up for another Marine Stadium raft up, especially since I live down here now. I'd have to anchor off in a corner with the lessor boat brands however.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERPLAN MIAMI View Post
    If anyone is interested in having this HATT PARTY, Please comment a date or event that would work for you. Seems like CDR 2019 might be the right time to do this again. Let me know. Thanks
    I would like to bring my 65 down and party with other Hatt owners. Boat based in Ft Pierce, I live in Daytona. I am just concerned about hurricanes. If a storm brews, I am in a pickle with the boat far from home.

Tim
    Fish Tales
    65C

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Tales View Post
    I would like to bring my 65 down and party with other Hatt owners. Boat based in Ft Pierce, I live in Daytona. I am just concerned about hurricanes. If a storm brews, I am in a pickle with the boat far from home.

Tim
    Fish Tales
    65C
    If something is brewing out in the Atlantic, many of us will stay home a batten down. Still, it's good to be optimistic and make plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter P View Post
    Yep, you're correct. Sorry the name escaped me. I remember how impressed I was with the way he
    took care of his boat. If my memory is not totally gone, I seem to remember that it was a gas boat.

Walt
    Yes, it was a gasser.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Quote Originally Posted by SKYCHENEY View Post
    That was Unity. He sold it 3 or 4 years ago. I still run into Maynard once in a while here in the grove.
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

Quote Originally Posted by Passages View Post
    If something is brewing out in the Atlantic, many of us will stay home a batten down. Still, it's good to be optimistic and make plans.
    OK, great point. So I vote for Columbus day. I will bring my 65 convertable, wife and friends.

And if Randy can come, I will have an extra tall bottle of Goose.

I have read the past thread regarding the party at CDR many times and this time would like to be part of it.

Have a great weekend all,
    Tim
    Fish Tales
    65c