Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Re: Hatt Party in Miami

Some of it was shot on land but the boat party was shot on the Johnson during the regatta

The Exumas sequences in this one were also shot on the Johnson . Only has a little over one billion views

https://youtu.be/hHUbLv4ThOo

Yes running charters can be fun
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

That’s pretty cool! Even got the dedication at the end! You famous boy!😃. That’s noemi driving the tender too in the vid right?
    John
    1981 58 Yachtfish Hull 477
    Wickford RI

Quote Originally Posted by johnjen50 View Post
    That’s pretty cool! Even got the dedication at the end! You famous boy!. That’s noemi driving the tender too in the vid right?
    Yes that s her. I think she pops up at the bar in Staniel too. I shot the underwater footage on the piano with my go pro... it was a lot of fun
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

Quote Originally Posted by Walter P View Post
    I remember the 08 raft up that Pascal mentioned. It was a very good time by all. We even had some of
    the Hatteras folks come over in a small boat to join us, including Steve McPhearson and his staff. Randy
    spent the night crapped out on the bow seat on Angie's 58.
    Also there was Mario with his 58 YF and the
    36 C (mint condition by the way) of another HOFer. Great memories with great folks. Thanks for jogging
    my memory Pascal.

Walt
    That's just not true! I spent the night in the guest stateroom on Ang's boat.

That was the, "Hats on Hatts", theme gathering. Jim aka Passages kept pouring vodka in my cup, and I ended up sporting a dreadlock hat.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERPLAN MIAMI View Post
    10 years ago the regatta was a LOT different because the law has made it nearly impossible to have any fun. You also can't tie up more than 3 or 4 boats. No music, No rafting, no having fun or you go to jail.

On that note. We are also going to Bahamas toward the weekend of the 20th in July. I'm open for the HATT PARTY dates.

Makes little different to me because I'm out every weekend anyway.

On that note. If anyone is stopping in Miami for a day or whatever, let me know.
    I've attended two CDR's and had heard law enforcement had become a real bear. I'm sure that was in response to deaths associated with that event.

Hard to believe they would go so far as to regulate music or rafting, but having gone down the ICW to Fort Worth Inlet a couple of weekends ago, that stretch from Jupiter down to Peanut Island would show that CDR-type activity is alive and well. It was crazy crowded as was Boca Lake where we came back inside. I couldn't even hear my CAT's purring, but there was eye candy for as far as the eye could see.
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Quote Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
    That's just not true! I spent the night in the guest stateroom on Ang's boat.

That was the, "Hats on Hatts", theme gathering. Jim aka Passages kept pouring vodka in my cup, and I ended up sporting a dreadlock hat.
    I still have that hat and I know Jim Pease did stay in the guest stateroom, I seem to remember you
    spending the night or at least part of it on the bow....( we have pictures.. would you like to buy them
    and the negatives? lol) It was a memorable party.

Walt

If anyone is interested in having this HATT PARTY, Please comment a date or event that would work for you. Seems like CDR 2019 might be the right time to do this again. Let me know. Thanks
    MASTERPLAN MIAMI
    1975 58 Ft. Yacht Fish
    8V71TI
    HULL # 396
    www.YouTube.com/MASTERPLANMIAMI

Adventure Awaits

Whoa, blast from the past here.

Yes, It was Walt, Randy, me, Ang and Ed on board Sanctuary. Randy - aka 'the king of Goose' (Grey Goose) was a thirsty one that night. I have some pictures buried somewhere.

Last edited by Pascal; 06-03-2019 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter P View Post
    I still have that hat and I know Jim Pease did stay in the guest stateroom, I seem to remember you
    spending the night or at least part of it on the bow....( we have pictures.. would you like to buy them
    and the negatives? lol) It was a memorable party.

Walt
    Most of it was memorable.
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93