Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hydraulic lines

Hydraulic lines

Each one of you should look up on YouTube under “cleaning hydraulic lines”. I was ready to change out my hydraulic lines for my stabilizers when I found this. I called the manufacturer and they told me that it is imperative whenever changing out hydraulic lines that they be cleaned this way. This was new to me so I thought I’d pass it on to everyone else. I’m attaching a picture of the site since there are numerous ones on how to clean them.
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Re: Hydraulic lines

FTFD... i drive a slow 1968 41c381

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN View Post
    Each one of you should look up on YouTube under “cleaning hydraulic lines”. I was ready to change out my hydraulic lines for my stabilizers when I found this. I called the manufacturer and they told me that it is imperative whenever changing out hydraulic lines that they be cleaned this way. This was new to me so I thought I’d pass it on to everyone else. I’m attaching a picture of the site since there are numerous ones on how to clean them.
    Can't buy a hose from a CAT dealer that hasn't had the tampon treatment.
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

Quote Originally Posted by krush View Post
    Wasn't this technology first perfected by Wile E. Coyote?
    Timothy Rogers
    1981 56' FDMY
    "Fun@Sea.Calm"