Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bathroom Update

Re: Bathroom Update

I haven’t posted a picture in a while and tried to upload pics of my granite tops and rectangular under mount sinks with single lever faucets. The Manage Attachments button isn’t working for me.
    1977 Hatteras 58' MY, Hull No. 304, 4-stateroom galley up model with 8V71TIs in Knoxville, Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by davidwigler View Post
    I haven’t posted a picture in a while and tried to upload pics of my granite tops and rectangular under mount sinks with single lever faucets. The Manage Attachments button isn’t working for me.
    Make sure you resize the pictures below the maximum size. That s usually what the problem is
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

I'm updating the bathrooms on my Bert 54. Started with removing all the vinyl and overhead mirrors. Wrapped everything in varnished wood with overhead dimming LED's. Then picked up these custom vessel sinks (13" outside diameter) which fit well. Putting the vessel sinks on quartz vanity. Got rid of the one medicine cabinet to increase the depth of the vanity to 25". It's going to be nice.
    Attached Images