Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

need swim Platform

Hello,
    Took delivery of the new boat, 1979 58' Y?F! seller delivered from home port to me, in route he damaged the swim platform. I would like to get away from the teak. Anyone know of something available please let me know. Thank you!

Re: need swim Platform

Congrats on the new boat, best of luck.

About the damaged swim platform.... how damaged is it? I don't mind teak. When you replace it I would be interested in buying it as well as the brackets, if usable. Please PM me.

thanks,
    R

Quote Originally Posted by ralexa6808 View Post
    Congrats on the new boat, best of luck.

About the damaged swim platform.... how damaged is it? I don't mind teak. When you replace it I would be interested in buying it as well as the brackets, if usable. Please PM me.

thanks,
    R
    will send you a message
    "Remember"
    1988 67' cpmy
    Hull #301 (hull #1)

"Remember"
    1979 58' Y/F
    Hull #464
    https://www.samsmarine.com/forums/im...ine=1557868341

Try Beachcomber Fiberglass in Stuart FL
    CRICKET
    1966 HAT50C101
    Purchased 1985 12v71Ns
    Repowered 1989 with 8v92TI
    Repowered 2001 with 3406E

ENUFF. 1983 53MY.Hull #617 Barnegat Light Nj.

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome board. I have a 1979 with a teak swim step. If I were to switch out I would make sure I got a much Deeper swim platform. Before warned that when you switch out your swim step that you will want to redesign your boarding ladder. Hopefully you got a good deal on the boat, you’re going to spend a bunch on the swim step. Add a bunch of new photos to your profile. If you need any help or have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California