Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
  1. 1970 44’ Tri-Cabin for sale, New Listing

Reluctantly parting ways with my Tri-Cabin. Lived on her when I wasn’t off captaining. Hull in excellent shape, new bottom job 1.5 years ago. Engines great shape. Naturally aspirated Detroit Diesel V8’s (factory upgrade from standard six-cylinder). Have had her up to 19 kts with clean bottom. Interior woodwork on mostly very good shape. No major leaks. Outside wood in good shape but needs varnish work. Found her in a boatyard and have owned boat for six years, slowly worked on her: new fuel lines, battery charger, electronics, air conditioners, plumbing, etc. Needs new owner with skills, time and/or money to take her to next level. Looking for someone who will love her and treat her right. :-) Needs more mechanical and cosmetic work. Ran her from New York to Florida on her own bottom, no major issues. Currently in the water in Miami. Several interested parties, so decided to put her out there and take best offer. Interested parties please contact me at: lee@captainleecarlson.com
    Attached Images
    Capt. Lee Carlson
    U.S. Coast Guard Master, sail/power
    "Malolo," 1970 Hatteras 44 Tri-Cabin "under restoration"
    Eastern Seaboard

Re: 1970 44’ Tri-Cabin for sale, New Listing

Very nice example of a boat we don't see often enough. Would you mind posting more photos and a price as well?