Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New owner

New owner

I just had my offer accepted on a 1982 Hatteras 61' cockpit motor yacht so I am officially going to become part of the club. Assuming all goes well with survey/sea trial I will be back home with the boat in the beginning of May. Sure I will have lots of questions for all you knowledgeable folks in the near future.

Re: New owner

Congratulations! Good luck with the survey. And post some pictures. We would all like to see your new boat.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Congrats! Lots of good minds here with strong Hatt backgrounds and experiences. This has been a terrific resource for me.

Congratulations! It's a journey.
    Robert
    MANCHIONEAL
    1973 43DC #365
    Mattox Creek, VA

Congratulations, welcome to the group. This is the best place to find answers on issues you might need help with. Good luck with your survey.
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Congrats and good luck with the survey!
    John Novotny
    1979 53 MY "Serenity" #567
    Baltimore, MD

Welcome to the asylum. We're all nuts in here, but we are an informed group of nuts.

Congrats on the new boat. Hope your survey goes well.
    Mike Peters, 1985 43MY, Cat 3208T, Blue Bayou; 2011 Key West 246BR, F250, Baby Blue; Punta Gorda FL