Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Looking for 53 YF OR MY

I left you an email SteveTom

Hard Shell! I also left you a pm. Our “Seawhisperer” is for sale.

Mike.
    Mike,

"SeaWhisperer"
    1969 Hatteras 53' MY
    Morehead City, NC.

There is a 53’ Yachtfish listed by Bluewater and located in Baltimore. Ask is $149,000 ish. I am not associated with the sale. But I do know the boat. It belongs to the widow of a long time member of the Hatteras Classic Club. It is a very well maintained boat that shows well. It will need some typical maintenance due to her husband being ill and the boat not being used.
    Chuck Myers is the broker.

I understand that the above mentioned boat is under contract @ 129K.

Quote Originally Posted by tomrealest View Post
    There is a 53 YF on the hard in Marathon, I think in Marathon Marina. Owner is in late 70's from what I here. I will see if I can get a name and number.
    Hi Tom, I called the # you gave me, left message, but I never received a call back, are they serious about s3lling?I may be down that way to look a a few boats, and would very much like to see the boat, what marina do s she in?Regards,Tom

Just in case your in Florida, selling my 1983 53 ED, well maintained and fantastic looking. Priced to sell

I’m in Maryland, cold you send some photos, thank youoliver30152@gmail.comTom

There’s a really ice 1973 53’ in Bethel Island California. It’s for sale by owner for 150k. PM me for details and the guys cell number if interested.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Red face Re: Looking for 53 YF OR MY

Thanks for the info jim.....