Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Looking for 53 YF OR MY

Hi all,After the best 5 years of my life, I’m sorry to say I am selling Hard Shell. She’s a 46 Convertible with 1100 hrs, a real beauty. I live aboard her in the warmer months and I’m looking for more room. My budget is under 160,000.

Re: Looking for 53 YF OR MY

This boat is local to me, and she IS a real beauty. For as long as I've been around here, she has been in a covered slip in a very calm area. Anyone wanting a 46C should definitely look at this boat. She's lovely.

Thanks for that Jim👍

Not at all. She's exactly what anyone would want if they wanted a midsize Hatteras convertible. Roomy, seaworthy, and solid as a rock. And a great example of a really classic boat.

There is a 53 YF on the hard in Marathon, I think in Marathon Marina. Owner is in late 70's from what I here. I will see if I can get a name and number.
    Tomrealest@aol.com
    Needs, Wants & Desires
    1978 58 Hatteras Yachtfish
    SEA 21
    1974 46C #313 Hatteras Convertible

Thank you Tom, I would appreciate the info👍

There is s 53ED on Craigslist in Sausalito Ca. For 200K. No broker.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

That's a bit of a haul from CA to MD, unless he's relocating, in which case it might be ideal.

Hi there HardShell. From your profile, you are located in Edgewater, MD? I have a 1976 53' MY also located under cover in fresh water in the Chesapeake. I am considering selling it cause I am re-locating to FL and have already bought a replacement boat down here. If you have any interest in looking at this much updated and maintained 53, I will be back up in your area in a couple of weeks.

Thanks
    Steve (risctaker)
    Steve (Risctaker)
    1976 53 MY SOLD
    swanie2017@outlook.com

Quote Originally Posted by risctaker View Post
    Hi there HardShell. From your profile, you are located in Edgewater, MD? I have a 1976 53' MY also located under cover in fresh water in the Chesapeake. I am considering selling it cause I am re-locating to FL and have already bought a replacement boat down here. If you have any interest in looking at this much updated and maintained 53, I will be back up in your area in a couple of weeks.

Thanks
    Steve (risctaker)
    BTW: Financing up to $100K is available on this boat if you have a VG to Excellent Credit score. If you or anyone else on this forum has any interest in this well maintained / upgraded 53' Hatt MY, please email me at "swanie2017@outlook.com" and NOT via this forum as I do not visit this forum as frequently but am on my personal email all day long. Since I have just now decided to sell this boat, I am in the process of putting together all the details any interested party would like to know and will post when ready. This is for an interested party whose purchase timeline is 30 to 60 days from now - not immediate.
    Last edited by risctaker; 04-24-2019 at 02:15 PM.
    Steve (Risctaker)
    1976 53 MY SOLD
    swanie2017@outlook.com