Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

34 Hatt Panama city Fl

So I've decided to pass on this boat … flew to Fl and had engine surveys and oil samples done … it's a little rougher than the pictures show .. but not much .. needs canvas , electronics , a really good clean up and some wiring straitened out . It also needs( sooner than later ) motor systems .. water pumps hoses .. bla bla bla …. If someone is in the gulf or even the east coast of fl it would make a great boat .. it's got a lot f non standard things .. new er deck, big rudders and posts, correct shafts, the bulkhead has been replaced .. tower and riggers aren't nasty pitted... If I was much closer I'd have bought it … but … it's 2000 miles away … something like 10k in fuel , plus dockage , plus a captain if I can't get basicly 2 weeks off... and while most of the motor work is DIY .. I'm in New England .. and have to pay retail for work I can do .. and over repair so the risk of issue on the trip is minimized …. oh yea.. and canvas …and a few air flights … it became to much money that would still need paint ect to really make it what it can be..... they have it listed as a 32 .. it's a 34 .. and the market for one like this complete (depending on fit and finish) is 60 to 125k … again if I was close enough to manage the project I'd own it … but I'm not .. hopefully someone here gets a deal …
    I have motor survey and oil tests available

https://www.theyachtmarket.com/boats_for_sale/1646424/

Re: 34 Hatt Panama city Fl

Well I guess you have to stay being a 2 Hatt owner

I would have brought her home for you a lot less than 10K 9,999.00 for a good friend like you.

So put the other 34' back together and get to B.I end of July.......
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((Ί>΄―`•.ΈΈ.•΄―`•.ΈΈ><((((Ί>`•.ΈΈ.•΄―`•.Έ><(( (( Ί>ΈΈ.•΄―`•.ΈΈΈ><(((Ί>

Re: 34 Hatt Panama city Fl

Take a look at the one in Bradenton FL. I know the boat and the restoration company. Very nicely done. More important is that the owner is super meticulous. I haven't seen the boat in years but would go inspect and get you some detailed pictures and info if interested. I hate the wasted trip thing. This one would get over 1 NMPG cruising speed and is closer. Maybe 3-4K in fuel.