Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Re: Port Canaveral to St Augustine

The marina was sold in November last year. I don't know the current owner's name, we just moved there in February, and we rent from a slip owner. It is a nice harbor and peaceful. I love spending time on the aft deck there over the water. The next time I go to Ft Pierce I will give you a shout. I like the city marina and fueling up there. Last month it was $2.73 a gallon.
    Prometheus
    1978 53' MY Hull #529
    Viera, FL

Thanks for sharing your experiences with your Hatteras. The pictures brought back many fond memories
    of similar trips years ago. I really miss all the time spent on our Hatteras adventures, both good and
    even some of the bad. (although I would not want to relive most of the bad one's) After many years and
    four Hatteras' I am now relegated to cruising vicariously through posts with lots of photos (i'm 82). I
    can't thank you all enough. This is one of the reasons I like this site so much and even boatless it gives
    me lots of pleasure. Keep it up and good luck with your Hatt.

Walt

Quote Originally Posted by Walter P View Post
    Thanks for sharing your experiences with your Hatteras. The pictures brought back many fond memories
    of similar trips years ago. I really miss all the time spent on our Hatteras adventures, both good and
    even some of the bad. (although I would not want to relive most of the bad one's) After many years and
    four Hatteras' I am now relegated to cruising vicariously through posts with lots of photos (i'm 82). I
    can't thank you all enough. This is one of the reasons I like this site so much and even boatless it gives
    me lots of pleasure. Keep it up and good luck with your Hatt.

Walt
    Wow. This made the trip even better.
    Prometheus
    1978 53' MY Hull #529
    Viera, FL