Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: after the test?

Cool Re: after the test?

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN View Post
    This would never happen at In and Out Burgers. 

For those of us living in Florida, but have lived in California and love In and Out burgers, this is cruel and unusual punishment to reply like this. LOL You may send several dozen to apologize.
    Regards;
    Byron
    “In this world, you must be oh so smart, or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.”
    ― Elwood P. Dowd

Re: after the test?

The scary part about all this is when you realize that they live among us...... and we taxpayers are
    paying their salaries. How I long for the "old days" when we didn't know this was going on..lol.

Walt

In and out was so over rated I couldn't believe it.

One and done for me. I wont go again. Like white castle, Its not good but what you may remember from days gone by.

A good burger is a good burger. I don't know of any fast food burger that hits that mark. Saying they have great burgers is like saying she has a great personality.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Quote Originally Posted by Boatsb View Post
    Like white castle, Its not good but what you may remember from days gone by.
    May, or may NOT remember.... Quite a few "missions" ended at White Castle at 3am.... Until we started running out of them... being asked to leave a few times and all that...

Back when we were young and bullet proof and knew everything....

I remember those burgers being the BEST. Right now probably not so much.....
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

Oscar, You're right they were pretty good back then and now ... not so good. When I was in High
    School we would load a bunch of us in a couple of cars and head over the highway to White Castle. At
    that time they were 9 cents each.. We called them Rat Burgers and each of us would eat at least a
    half dozon or more...... Now I understand that they are not allowed to sell them to anyone over 40
    without a doctors note.....

Walt

I've neither tried nor heard of an "In And Out" burger, but the mental image that gives me is probably... pretty accurate.

In these parts, we have Krystal's which have also become part of DUI testing. Sneaky LEO's pull over suspected impaired drivers and approach their cars with a sack full of Krystal's. They hand the bag through the driver's window, and if the driver eats more than three, they are taken into custody.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

our town 3am go to was the local diner. introduced to white castle at age age 23 when a new girlfriend (future wife) said "you have to try them"
    i ordered a cheeseburger and a fishburger. self inflicted misery, she warned me and i should have read the looks of the other patrons when i said fishburger.
    Jim

SALTY
    1973 38' AFT CABIN

A sackful of Krystals hot off the griddle just melt in your mouth. Ya made me hungry Randy!
    Looking for a 80 plus foot yacht
    Hatteras of Cheoy Lee

Those strange noises you're hearing is your arteries getting blocked....

Walt

We used to have Paul's "Famous" Hamburgs up here in Milford, CT. They actually used good, fresh meat, and rolls baked locally and delivered daily. The "works" - lettuce, tom, onion, with a little ketchup, salt and pepper - fabulous burger. They even risked our lives by cooking them medium and juicy. And, freshly made real milkshakes. Went there with my dad as far back as the early 60's. Their motto was "Serving Generations, not Numbers". Sadly, they eventually succumbed to the "numbers" joints. I miss them. (And now I'm jonesing for one.)
    Last edited by Bob Bradley; 03-01-2019 at 10:27 AM.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau