Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Bowmar Escape hatches

Anyone have a schematic for the 16.5x 25 inch Bowmar Escape hatches /port lights used in late 90's series boats???? Any help would be greatly appreciated......Pat

Re: Bowmar Escape hatches

Quote Originally Posted by doc g View Post
    Anyone have a schematic for the 16.5x 25 inch Bowmar Escape hatches /port lights used in late 90's series boats???? Any help would be greatly appreciated......Pat
    Do you need parts or something else? Cutout dimensions? Without a drawing, you still might get the information you need but we'll need to know what you're after.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

I was trying to figure out where the caulk lines were, after ripping into it I found the caulk line I was looking for was buried under a fillet of red putty and painted over so the exterior bezel and the interior part of the frame looked to be one piece.....not sure why that was done but.....Pat

I have not had mine out. I did remove the plexi lens and replace it with safety glass. Sorry I can't help.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI