Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NutralizeRX

NutralizeRX

I like the product and ordered 6 cans for $99.00 The manufacturer's web site stated shipping would be free. They arrived today via a USPS 3 day priority mail envelope along with a bill for postage due of $24.00 due to the weight of the product. 3 day priority mail envelopes are not meant to be stuffed with 6 cans of NutralizeRx.

I have tried contacting the supplier to get this resolved without any results.
    Buyer beware.
    Looking for a 80 plus foot yacht
    Hatteras of Cheoy Lee

Re: NutralizeRX

As a follow up, the company emailed me and refunded the unexpected shipping charges. I am pleased with the results and love the results the product does for my waste system. No more stench.
    Looking for a 80 plus foot yacht
    Hatteras of Cheoy Lee

Quote Originally Posted by RonNP View Post
    As a follow up, the company emailed me and refunded the unexpected shipping charges. I am pleased with the results and love the results the product does for my waste system. No more stench.
    Interesting. That’s the only way I’ve ever received a six pack order. I went back to make sure I wasn’t charged for postage and all was well. Maybe more USPS BS.
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

Quote Originally Posted by RonNP View Post
    I like the product and ordered 6 cans for $99.00 The manufacturer's web site stated shipping would be free. They arrived today via a USPS 3 day priority mail envelope along with a bill for postage due of $24.00 due to the weight of the product. 3 day priority mail envelopes are not meant to be stuffed with 6 cans of NutralizeRx.

I have tried contacting the supplier to get this resolved without any results.
    Buyer beware.
    With that added expense you should sell. 😂 LOL
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Ron, I see Steve (the founder) regularly and told him about your post. He was very upset you weren't happy and I'm glad he addressed the issue immediately. He told me he ships all over the US using the flat rate boxes and had never had that happen before.

I should reiterate I have zero interest in the company other than talking about it with Steve before he brought the product to market and being a satisfied user. Having endorsed it here on the forum, I felt some obligation to tell them about the issue Ron raised as I was confident he would take care of it ASAP and I would not have egg on my face
    Last edited by PeterK; 06-27-2018 at 05:09 PM.

Are these folks out of business? Website down and email rejected. Saw the product on Prime, but higher price.
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

Ron just sent me a PM asking about Steve. He said he shut down the site as maintanence costs were out of line with sales through it. He does have an Amazon storefront now:https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_s...=2WQZVE7T9906K

Quote Originally Posted by PeterK View Post
    Ron just sent me a PM asking about Steve. He said he shut down the site as maintanence costs were out of line with sales through it. He does have an Amazon storefront now:https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_s...=2WQZVE7T9906K
    Thanks. Wondered what happened. I wish him luck. Looks like about 20% higher price now. He lost me.
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

Quote Originally Posted by racclarkson@gmail.com View Post
    Thanks. Wondered what happened. I wish him luck. Looks like about 20% higher price now. He lost me.
    He sent me another text: there is a 6 jar for $99 price in the Amazon store now.

I should re-iterate that I know Steve through his day job and as a Nutralerx customer. We are not close friends and I do not have an vested interest in his company. I do like him and have tried to help him get this venture going. He is a tad strong willed and doesn't really want to take an old fart's hard earned marketing/sales advice...

https://www.amazon.com/NutralizeRx-H...gateway&sr=8-3

Traded a couple more texts with Steve. He does not want to lose the biz of the good folks here. In addition to the revised 6 jars price, he lowered single 16 oz and 32 oz sizes. Are prices include shipping.