I have decided to sell my 1978 37C. It is located in Wrightsville Beach, NC. Slip rentals have gotten too expensive, so therefore I am downsizing in order to keep boat at my house. It is a 3 owner boat. I have owned her since 2014. Updates performed in 2017 include: Full paint job with Alexseal paint. Color Hull: Seafrost. Topsides: Oyster White. New curtains on bridge. Garmin 4212 w/GSD 24 sounder. B 164 1 KW transducer. New carpet throughout with top quality carpet. 8KW Phasor generator. New refrigerator, Lumitec underwater lighting. New windlass. New Rupp double spreader outriggers. Bottom paint 2018. List goes on. Pics can be seen on middlesoundboatworks.com. I am putting better outside pics soon on his site. Mac is a great guy, and can fill you in on any details. 910-279-6057. My boat has been taken care of, and I have updated her extensively in 2017. She is a beautiful boat. The boat has not been fished very much, mostly cruising up and down local waterway. I bought from gentleman that had owned her for 15 years in freshwater (river), in Jacksonville, Fl. Listed for $89,900.