Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

American light switches 1984 61MY

My Hatteras has had its AC system extensively modified to suit its new life in Australia, being changed to 3 phase shore power and all new Australian regulation power sockets.

The light switches remained mostly unchanged, but some now need to be replaced due to age or wear and tear.

I don't know what to order off Amazon...I need the single back toggle light switches which are easy to to move and ALSO the switches which require more effort to move for the DC light circuits.

Could someone please tell me what they are called or an Amazon part number for each type.

Thanks
    Last edited by scottinsydney; 01-15-2019 at 10:50 AM.

Re: American light switches 1984 61MY

scott,
    for DC use these

https://www.amazon.com/Leviton-20-Am.../dp/B00PM7H0V8

Ac can be those or the cheaper version below

https://www.amazon.com/Leviton-204-0.../dp/B000GAUSWE

I'm in Sydney today, headed out on a cruise tomorrow. Sorry I missed you but will be back in town on the 30th but just for the day.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Hi Sky,

I'll Be on my boat for a while this afternoon and would be happy to meet you there between 1 and 2pm. Its 10 minutes in an Uber from Circular Quay.

I should also be around with more time on Wednesday 30th as kids will have gone back to school.

My mobile... 0418166259 or fullers@fullergroup.com

Cheers,

Scott.

Sorry we missed you but we had a great time exploring the city. I really love Sydney. The harbor is spectacular.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Sky to bad you missed Scott, the harbor looks even better from the deck of his boat. Hope you had a good trip, John
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.