Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Detroit 8V53"s available with port and stb stainless steel Dry Risers like new

Hello,

I have for sale one rebuildable complete 8V53 marine engine (less heat exchanger core element) as well as one industrial 8V53 engine reported a running engine for parts and major castings or assemblies. the 8v53 marine engine came out of a 41 hatteras sport fisherman 1966. also, i have both port and starboard stainless steel with expansion joint dry risers with the black hardcoat insulation. they are the best risers money can buy. the old owner spent over 6,000.00 buying and installing them. they are hardly used and are direct replacements for the key marine pipes. i need space. take the two 8V53 engines for 1800.00 and the risers for 1200 each. they will also fit 6v53 engines. take it all for $3,500.00. you pay for the shipping from thomaston maine.

thanks

pat
    Attached Images
    Last edited by PATRICK J RICCI; 02-01-2019 at 09:49 AM. Reason: add pictures

Re: Detroit 8V53"s available with port and stb stainless steel Dry Risers like new

Do you still have the risers? If so, were are you located?

Re: Detroit 8V53"s available with port and stb stainless steel Dry Risers like new

I purchased those stainless steel risers from that person, are you still interested in them?