Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Fishing mate Key West

Just arrived in Key West for the winter. Trying to find a freelance mate to fish with me maybe once or twice a week weather permitting. Someone with local knowledge very helpful. Would love to try some daytime swordfishing also. Non smoker a must! If you know someone or have been here and used someone you thought was good please shoot me a message.Thanks,Tom

Re: Fishing mate Key West

Try going by the Conch Republic Seafood Company. Its a restaurant in the corner of the Key West Bight between A&B and Conch Harbor Marina. They have local guys deliver fish daily there and there is also a few Charter Boats just outside on the docks.
    I'm sure they can point you in the direction of a few local guys. I've actually stayed on their docks and just moved around as the fishing boats came in. I believe the guys name that ran the fish department was Scott. He was the one that got me the slip and helped me out with a Mate before.
    Where are you staying? If it's a marina the dockmaster should be a good source as well.
    Tony