Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Annual $10,000 Church Raffle

It's that time of year again. We recently kicked off our annual St. Michael Roman Catholic Church annual "Pot-O-Gold" $10,000 raffle here in Beacon Falls. This year, tickets are $20 each, and only 2500 are available to be sold. (Last year they were $25 each and 2000 were available). Proceeds of the raffle are funding our Lyceum kitchen project.

Last year, I sold the $10,000 grand prize to a guy on The Hull Truth and also a $1,000 ticket on CTFisherman.com. Now its time for a SAMS member to win.

I prefer payment via Paypal's "Friends and Family" option. If you happen to be anywhere near central CT, you can pick up the tickets in person at my store, the Beacon Falls Pharmacy. For tickets not picked up in person, I will text you a picture of your filled out tickets and retain the stubs on file here at my office.

Ticket picture.jpg
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Re: Annual $10,000 Church Raffle

Thanks Walt. Good luck. Still plenty of tickets left guys and gals. I've sold nearly 100 over on THT. Last year I sold both the first and second place winning tickets.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau