Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

We are back with a new name

We previously posted here as "Kismet". We renamed our new boat "Olde Hatt" and were able to get a name change here. 1989 54' MY Extended Deck

Our trip from Annapolis to Key West this fall was a total challenge with some bad luck and poor decision making on my behalf thrown in. Among other issues, our swim platform is in the Charleston Harbor. We are, therefore, seeking a replacement.

We are staying in Key West for the next months until we get the damage repaired, but from talking to locals, we may be going up to Ft. Lauderdale for the repairs. Seems that things move rather slowly here.

As an aside, I had some problems with the Galley Maid head pump and corresponded with Raz Marine Pumps via email (razmarinepumps.com)as I was going down the coast. Very helpful and quick to reply. Saved me the price of a rebuilt pump with some advice.

Re: We are back with a new name

Welcome back! I think we may have seen you at Halifax one night and again at the NSB Marina without the swim platform. The link below might be of help. Fair winds and calm seas!

https://beachfiber.com
    Best regards,
    --
    David