Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

For Sale 1986 Stabilized Hatteras 43 MY $125K

We are downsizing this year and putting our Hatt 43 on the market. She's located in New Bern, NC. Fresh bottom paint, Detroit 671's just tuned up, bow thruster, stabilizers, dripless shafts, bottom was barrier coated. We spent over $40K in upgrades since 2017: hard top with LED lighting, windlass, chain and rope, davit, carpet, curtains inside and out, teak refinished, teak rail covers, reinforced sun deck roof with fiberglass for tender, extended the swim platform._DSC4143.jpg

Thumbs up For Sale 1986 Stabilized Hatteras 43 MY $125K

Interested.

Do you have more pictures and information before we make arrangements to drive to North Carolina? It is 11 1/2 hours from us.

Engine Hours?
    Generator info?
    Is it in the water?
    What's wrong with it?
    How many owners?
    Etc.?

Thank you.
    Hard work pays off in the future.
    Laziness, pays off now!

Re: For Sale 1986 Stabilized Hatteras 43 MY $125K

I do have more pictures and a link on craigslist that I would be happy to email you. I couldn't load the link on Sam's Marine until I have 5 posts?

We are the 4th owners and she lived up north until we brought her down to New Bern in 2015. The guy I bought the boat from owned her for 8 years. He was an engineer and very, very meticulous. He hauled out every winter, stored her inside and worked on the boat all winter.

We looked up and down the east coast for two years before we found this boat. The paint looks new. She is in great shape and we have done a lot of work on her. I don't think you will find one in any better condition because I looked for two years and saw most of them!

The engine hours are around 2600
    She is in the water in New Bern which is brackish
    I'll get you the generator information
    There is nothing wrong with the boat other than the auto pilot is intermittent

Feel free to give me a call or leave your email address on here and I will send you the link to Craigslist and more pictures. Russ (919) 961-4155

Okay. Thank you!

PM incoming...
    Laziness, pays off now!

I found the CL ad.
    Laziness, pays off now!

PM Sent.