I have not applied the snake from the tank side yet. Will do that tomorrow. I have a depstech camera. Was hoping not to getting it all sh*tty. My set up has the discharge lines going directly into the black water tank, 3 lines, 3 heads, and a fourth which is the vent.

The discharge overboard and to the pump out is through a 2" dip tube exiting the tank and splitting, one leg to the overboard through a pump and the other to the pump out, so it is independent of the head discharge lines.

I left 20lbs on the line yesterday. I guess I see if it holds for 48 hours. Sort of gun shy increasing the pressure as 60 lbs split the line last time. It split it at what I thought was a barb fitting, however when I cut it out, the PO had taken a short piece of 1" smooth copper pipe and used it as a connector. I wonder if that weakened the hose.

The discharge lines come out in the generator room below and next to the isolation transformers along side the stringer, then it wraps up and over the stringer after exiting the bulk head making up the generator wall, and finally into the black water tank.

The solids that came back on the snake were porous, almost looked like peat. Not much of that any way.

I am going to try and insert a 1/2" hose tied to a vac tomorrow to see if I can evacuate any liquid between the clog and the outlet. The thinking is the acid is getting diluted by standing water and reducing its efficacy.

Side Note: I wonder if the 1.5" PVC pipe running behind the washer dryer is the conduit mentioned in an earlier post. Don't see where it exits on either end.

mark