Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Hull number registry: Any interest?

Please revisit Rusty's thread and read my post #73 on page 8; your hull number is probably wrong.
    https://www.samsmarine.com/forums/sh...s-wanted/page8

I understand the privacy concerns, but it would be useful to start a database of all the known hulls depending upon how others feel about posting their names, etc.

Comments?

DAN
    Last edited by drburke; 12-04-2018 at 06:10 PM.

Re: Hull number registry: Any interest?

Quote Originally Posted by drburke View Post
    Please revisit Rusty's thread and read my post #73 on page 8; your hull number is probably wrong.https://www.samsmarine.com/forums/sh...s-wanted/page8I understand the privacy concerns, but it would be useful to start a database of all the known hulls depending upon how others feel about posting their names, etc.Comments?DAN
    My hull number, 343, may be wrong, but that’s what Hatteras put on the placards they riveted to my bulkhead. Rusty’s got it right. KISS
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

Nope, the entire number means something. The three digits you pulled out do not.

If you really want to KISS, choose just one, like "3".

DAN

Quote Originally Posted by drburke View Post
    Nope, the entire number means something. The three digits you pulled out do not.If you really want to KISS, choose just one, like "3".DAN
    Well it meant something to Hatteras who put it there, and it means something to me, respectfully.
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC