Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)

Threaded View

Re: Turbo Leak 12V71

Quote Originally Posted by Briankinley2004 View Post
    My turbo Model is CV8101. I cannot get a response from the vendor I gave this information to. They were very helpful at first but will not return emails or texts. I may go back by there next time I am in NOLA if I dont get resolved elsewhere. I did get a response from R G Ray this am that Clampco and 5 Star Smart parts may be able to custom make them. I am waiting on Clampco to return my call from yesterday. The marine Detroit place up the bayou from my boat didn't have them and said he couldn't order. They refer to the turbo mfg which is Air Research which appears to be out of business. They say its not a Detroit part but this tag clearly says Detroit. If I ever find these things Im gonna buy several

Attachment 29640
    That's an R5101513 same as mine ... the number is right on the plate in your photo.

Now ... do you have the Walker Air Separator attached to the intake end of the turbo and you need the clamp for the exhaust end?
    Last edited by Bayside Bert54; 01-09-2019 at 12:00 PM.