Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

43' Hatteras 1972 DCMY

This boat belonged to my elderly cousin who passed away a week ago. She was his pride and joy for 42 years. Chesapeake Bay boat always stored under cover in Winter. T-671N's that had an overhaul at some point, she had a paint job at some point. She looks pretty good. She needs carpet, could use fresh canvas, and (I think) needs a genset repair. I'm sure that his 2 daughters would like to see this boat sold. http://www.baltimoreboatingcenter.co...yland-6816014/ Obviously not my listing, trying to help out my extended family members to find her a new home.
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

Re: 43' Hatteras 1972 DCMY

Looks like someone is going to get a nice boat for their money.
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

Well - I’ve been lurking this forum and doing an awful lot of reading since December, when we started the process of buying this boat.

We took delivery of it today, after what seemed like a long time, although it was winter!

Actually found the listing here on this forum, via this post, after looking at another Hatteras.

My quest for information kept leading me to the Sam’s forum!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by brettportzer; 04-06-2019 at 09:51 PM.
    Brett Portzer 1972 Hatteras 43DC331
    2019- SUPERNOVA Waterford, NY
    1977-2019 CAROL-SUE Baltimore, MD
    1972-1977 C.VALPRISANN IV Boston, MA

Congratulations! We settled on the same boat sans fly bridge in January. Are you local to Baltimore?
    Robert
    MANCHIONEAL
    1973 43DC #365
    Mattox Creek, VA

Congratulations to you as well!

We are actually from upstate New York near Albany, about a 6 hour trip to get down here.

We are planning on 4 weekend visits over the next 6 weeks to get to know the boat before bringing it back up north.
    Brett Portzer 1972 Hatteras 43DC331
    2019- SUPERNOVA Waterford, NY
    1977-2019 CAROL-SUE Baltimore, MD
    1972-1977 C.VALPRISANN IV Boston, MA

Quote Originally Posted by brettportzer View Post
    Well - I’ve been lurking this forum and doing an awful lot of reading since December, when we started the process of buying this boat.

We took delivery of it today, after what seemed like a long time, although it was winter!

Actually found the listing here on this forum, via this post, after looking at another Hatteras.

My quest for information kept leading me to the Sam’s forum!
    I'm pleased that I could help after all. Good luck with her.
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

Congrats and best of luck.
    Mike Peters, 1985 43MY, Cat 3208T, Blue Bayou; 2011 Key West 246BR, F250, Baby Blue; Punta Gorda FL

Congratulations on your new baby. You have found the best site to learn all about her from the pros that have lived through most issues.
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California