Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Nice 36 on Craigs List

There is a LOT of work and $$$ in that boat. I can't understate this. It's a shame what it will sell for, but that's how this game works. If I didn't have a 41, I'd be going down with the check LOL. Good to hear the owner is nice, I have some questions about how he did the bridge

I think the 36 and 41 actually will burn about the same fuel. The 41c is pretty efficient with the 8.3 cummins.
    Last edited by krush; 11-07-2018 at 11:17 AM.
    FTFD... i drive a slow 1968 41c381

It is not too difficult to convert the V- berth to an offset double bunk and keep almost everything in there. It is actually much harder to make pictures of it that show how we did it. It does make the V-berth much nice for a couple. PM me if you want more information, but like I said, I have never been able to get photos that do it justice.

WOW! Looks real correct! $80,000 is a steal. A new replacement would chime in around $650,000.

Quote Originally Posted by pizzazsdaddy View Post
    WOW! Looks real correct! $80,000 is a steal. A new replacement would chime in around $650,000.
    The Viking 38 Billfish is now over 1 Million