Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Nice 36 on Craigs List

I have zero affiliation with this one. It is nice! What do y'all think about the price?

https://eastnc.craigslist.org/boa/d/...731687861.html
    Fred
    31 Tiara Open
    "Escalation"

Re: Nice 36 on Craigs List

Speak kindly. It belongs to someone who is a member here. The P.O. was a member here too.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

Nice example of how good these can be when done right and cared for. Bet it brings mid $70's when the right buyer finds it. Sad they go for so little. It would take 200K to replicate that at least.

What a beauty. The value in that boat is amazing.
    FTFD... i drive a slow 1968 41c381

I agree. I'm saving all the pictures for ideas of things I'll never have the time or money to do to mine.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

Was this boat done by Slane? Looks like their vents. No, maybe not, these are horizontal. My mistake.

When you look at the updates and the outstanding condition, it seems a good deal, to me. Find another one that looks like that. And, no, mine is nice, but not that nice.

My son in law and daughter are looking. Does the 36 only have a vberth or is there a master as well? Pics don't seem to show one.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

V- bearth only and smaller than on my 34 due to room in the head for the shower. More room overall though and great for a couple if salon couch converts to a bed. Every boat has a compromise and the 36 has few depending on needs.

It is a Nice 36 I just have a problem believing the cruise and top end #s maybe 31 MPH top end with 330 which also is only 315 horse power 330 is metric they all do about 28 kts top end. But maybe Grits boil faster on it also.
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

I had a long telephone conversation with the owner/seller this summer about his Hatt and what he's done to it. I had seen this boat about 12 years ago at a marina, and remembered it because of the flybridge seating (very nice mod. in my view). The owner struck me as a really good guy who does really nice f'glass work. He also restored a Seacraft that looks, like the Hatt, great in pictures. Anyway, if you're thinking of the boat, give him a call. He was very straight forward and great to talk to (and I wonder about the cruise/WOT numbers also). In the end, we decided to stay with our current ride (Bertram 31), but that Hatt really tempted us. We had another long talk about her when we saw this post and looked at the ad. She strikes me as a beauty with the right power.