Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

1966 41' Hatteras Twin Cabin - for sale

I have my 1966 41' Twin Cabin up for sale. She is shed kept on the Chesapeake Bay, low hours on twin DD 8v53 N's since overhaul, beautifully decorated and updated interior and aft deck. Rare extended hardtop with mahogany wing doors (full aft enclosure). Aft stateroom updated with starboard berth widened to a double. Good live aboard! Hull sides could use a "roll and tip" paint job. Have loved owning and refurbishing this stately vessel.

Priced to sell at $39,900. Pictures and more information at Bayport Yachts Chester, Md site.http://www.bayport.biz/boat/1966/hat...or-yacht/1568/

Re: 1966 41' Hatteras Twin Cabin - for sale

This is a boat I've seen, although not for a year or two. Good condition, kept up, worth a look.

Is this the former "Requisite"?

Nope. As far as I know, Requisite still belongs to SeaEric. This is a similar boat, but different owner. Same geographic area, though.

Quote Originally Posted by jim rosenthal View Post
    Nope. As far as I know, Requisite still belongs to SeaEric. This is a similar boat, but different owner. Same geographic area, though.
    Two slips apart on the same dock. Mine is hull #53, the one for sale is hull #54. "Requisite" will be for sale some day, most likely by my heirs and/or assigns.
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

Yes, I decided a while back that my estate could worry about who Blue Note's next owner would be.

Let's not forget that "Surprise" has the 1960's liquor dispenser. She is a sister vessel to "Requisite".

The owner has accepted an offer. Third showing was the charm.
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

Well done.

Congrats! Nice boat.