Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Stabilized 1978 53' Classic For Sale- Completely Remodeled Perfect Liveaboard

Selling our completely remodeled stabilized 53'. Perfect liveaboard, professionally decorated and absolutely beautiful and she runs great!
    If you want more info please email me at seacarol@gmail.com. I don't always receive private messages when posted on this forum. Thanks- Carolsalon.jpg

Re: Stabilized 1978 53' Classic For Sale- Completely Remodeled Perfect Liveaboard

For best results, you should post location, price, and details such as engine hours and equipment. Also pictures help; the more the better.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

3. Re: Stabilized 1978 53' Classic For Sale- Completely Remodeled Perfect Liveaboard

Re: Stabilized 1978 53' Classic For Sale- Completely Remodeled Perfect Liveaboard

Looks pretty nice on paper....
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

I should have included listing, sorry about that!
    Located in Charleston, SC- price $169,000, lots of photos at listing: https://www.boattrader.com/listing/1...ht-103426321/#

Don't know why, but the pictures on boat trader consistently freeze up on me. Not just your listing, all the time.
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

Cool Re: Stabilized 1978 53' Classic For Sale- Completely Remodeled Perfect Liveaboard

Regarding your listing, photos and listing freeze up after the 4th photo is displayed (engine room).

I tried several times, but no luck.

Mel

I can view them all with no problems.
    Sky Cheney

I viewed them all with no problem also, what browser are you guys using? I did have trouble of Firefox and switch to Microsoft Edge.
    Regards;
    Byron
    “In this world, you must be oh so smart, or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.”
    ― Elwood P. Dowd

Quote Originally Posted by Byresch View Post
    I viewed them all with no problem also, what browser are you guys using? I did have trouble of Firefox and switch to Microsoft Edge.
    Works fine with Firefox.
    Sky Cheney