Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Hatteras 45 Convertible For Sale & 53 Motoryacht For Sale "STEAL IT!"

Two Hatteras Yachts For Sale my personal Boat. 1990 45C Customer/Friend Boat 1974 53MY a Possible STEAL!

We hate to do it, but unfortunately and regrettably we are putting our 1990 45C up for sale. We love the boat,and enjoyed many family trips aboard it from SC to Key West, and all throughout the Bahamas/Exumas. We live in Pittsburgh PA, the boat is in Ft Lauderdale, and we currently don't have the time to use it with two kids in school and involved in sports every season of the year.

We are going to downsize to a Trailerable Outboard walkaround boat that we can use up north and in FL/Bahamas. It's just become too much of an expense for the limited time available to travel south to use it.

I'm working on a listing now and will have one available in the near future. At that time I will post a link so everyone can easily see it.

ASKING $149 but open to all offers and Trades of quality CC/Walkaround trailerable boats
    1990 Hatteras 45C
    550hp 6V92's
    Tower
    2 Stateroom, 2 Heads, Island QueenPictures can be seen on my profile.If interested please PM me for my contact information and more details/pictures

1974 53 Hatteras MY. STEAL STEAL STEAL!!!

Thanks Tony
    Last edited by capttonyf; 10-17-2018 at 04:30 PM.

Re: Hatteras 45 Convertible For Sale & 53 Motoryacht For Sale "STEAL IT!"

Did you have a link for the 53?