Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Porthole

Porthole

I have a 1979 Convertible 53. Two of the port side portholes were damaged in the storm. I am looking for replacements.Hatteras Port Side Porthole.jpg

Re: Porthole

I bought all new ones for mine from sams last year.
    Pete. 1980 53 my. #575

Sams or Fuller Brush Company (yes really). Go deep and put in Stainless Steel. Nicer look and much stronger.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Where is the stainless port readily available from? There are a bunch of Chinese fabricators who will custom make.

nfm@newfoundmetals.com, a friend with a Hatteras bought them from here. Very very pleased. Beautiful looking.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

They are located in a Port Orchard Washington. Should have listed this. Sorry
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

I have a couple of used port hole window assemblies that I will sell very cheap.. I'll ask my son to take
    some pictures of them and have them available to email. I also have a few extra "windows" (plastic)
    in excellent condition as well as a half dozen trim rings (exterior trim). some trim rings are new still in
    the original box from Sams along with a few black rubber weather seals for the windows. Call me to
    further discuss..... 732-991-5665

Walt

Walt, email me at stirstick@aol.com or text to 650-619-2308. Interested in the plastic windows.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Quote Originally Posted by Walter P View Post
    I have a couple of used port hole window assemblies that I will sell very cheap.. I'll ask my son to take
    some pictures of them and have them available to email. I also have a few extra "windows" (plastic)
    in excellent condition as well as a half dozen trim rings (exterior trim). some trim rings are new still in
    the original box from Sams along with a few black rubber weather seals for the windows. Call me to
    further discuss..... 732-991-5665

Walt
    Walt, Please send pics Mike@Tidewaterwaterworks.com