Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: boat stuff

boat stuff

I have a bunch of things for our boats, including 9 five gal containers of DD motor oil, 7 cases of 4 ea
    one gal containers of DD motor oil (all 40 wt from a DD dealer), 2 cases of Diesel Kleen, DD fuel filters
    secondary, a couple of cases of Racors. 2 Micron and 10 Micron as well as a case of 30 micron. A very
    large assortment of Hatteras screws (square drive) from Sams and others, A full sealed case of Biobor
    plus some other additives, 15 HP Mercury outboard with electric start, 4 stroke with about 5 or 6 hours
    on it, Assortment of paints including various Awlgrip products all new in original containers...note if anyone
    takes the Awlgrip I will throw in an asortment of original Imron stuff at no charge. There are other things
    such as a spare raw water pump, some new impellers, New and used Hatteras door lock sets (lever type),
    , full sealed case of DD Power Cool fresh water side coolant, a galley maid (rope only) windlass in excellent
    condition. partial case of 1" Baltec coring, west system epoxy, lots of brand new braided nylon 3/4 and
    one inch size dock lines still in original packaging.

The list goes on but if interested please call me at 732-991-5665 or email at waltpereira@aol.com. I
    sold my boat and at 81 I don't plan on buying another and just want to get rid of everything. I am in
    central NJ near exit 8-A of the NJ Turnpike.

Walt

Re: boat stuff

Hello Walt,

Id be interested in all of the epoxy and awl grip products. would you be willing to ship it to Buffalo on my dime of course.

Thanks
    Walt Hoover

please send me pics of the door hardware.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Quote Originally Posted by whoover View Post
    Hello Walt,

Id be interested in all of the epoxy and awl grip products. would you be willing to ship it to Buffalo on my dime of course.

Thanks
    Walt Hoover
    Hi Walt

I can probably ship it. I don't know if it's legal since some of the containers are activators and solvents.
    Will try to find out how to do it and get back to you....

Walt

Quote Originally Posted by Boatsb View Post
    please send me pics of the door hardware.
    I'm sending a PM

I might be interested in the pails of oil. Pm me a price and loc.

Thanks Walter.

Walt Hoover

I'm interested in your dock lines. How many? What length? What color?
    Gary
    1984 53' MY Hull #625
    "JACE"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamboat View Post
    I'm interested in your dock lines. How many? What length? What color?
    I'll check them all out for size. But some are white and some are black. Should have a definitive answer
    soon.... Btw they are all braided nylon..

Walt

Sent you a PM. In Long Island today. Coming down the Jersey Turnpike Monday
    Tomrealest@aol.com
    Needs, Wants & Desires
    1978 58 Hatteras Yachtfish
    SEA 21
    1974 46C #313 Hatteras Convertible