Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hatteras

Hatteras

Hi, I am trying to get a contact at Hatteras to see if they have any records for my 1982 46C. there website only appears to be for buying new boats??

Regards, Peter

Re: Hatteras

In the past it was Vicky at 252-634-4897

What are you looking for. I have a "treasure chest" full of original drawings plus many typical electrical drawings. I am planning on taking photos of all so I can work off an Ipad rather than paper. I can email if I have what you need. Same year and boat.

Thanks for the replies, I am actually looking to see if they have info on what the original generator was, an am hoping that the one I have is the original put in it. I have a Kohler 15 kva unit at this time but no model number or serial number so I am unable to get parts.

Regards, Peter

Quote Originally Posted by osprey View Post
    Thanks for the replies, I am actually looking to see if they have info on what the original generator was, an am hoping that the one I have is the original put in it. I have a Kohler 15 kva unit at this time but no model number or serial number so I am unable to get parts.

Regards, Peter
    They will be able to tell you the specifics on the generator that was installed at the factory if you call with your HIN. I'm guessing it came with an Onan. Your boat left the factory with an owners packet that will have that information also. It's very complete and gives details on every component. Mine was in a three ring binder.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93