Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mast

Mast

Does anyone have one of these masts they are willing to part with. I have a friend looking for one that has been removed and not in use. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Re: Mast

Rusty, there is a woodworker who works out of his boat on the last row of big slips at Brisbane city marina. I gave my old mast to him when I removed it. Of course that was over 2 years ago but you never know he may still have it or call Ed Wilkerson at 650-4833097 he is across the dock and knows the guy I gave it to. I removed mine because I thought it was ugly and made the boat look older, but maybe I have no taste. John
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.

Thanks John. Chartmaker here in Berkeley has been looking for one for a few years. I’ve passed the info on to him. Hopefully the guy still has it and might want to sell it. Have you heard from Ron?
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Just PM’d him, if it’s early enough in Oct I will go but leave Oct. 22 for Australia where we are going to see Scott in Sydney. John
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    Just PM’d him, if it’s early enough in Oct I will go but leave Oct. 22 for Australia where we are going to see Scott in Sydney. John
    Now that is cool.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

If you aren’t able to get the mast that is close to you, let me know. I have two of them. But I am on the east coast.

Quote Originally Posted by wndsr View Post
    If you aren’t able to get the mast that is close to you, let me know. I have two of them. But I am on the east coast.
    I’ll pass on your reply to my friend. If this one out here doesn’t work he will be calling on you. Thanks for your reply.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California