I purchased a used Pursuit in FL and to pull it back to MI this past spring. I also purchased a NEW Continental trailer in FL. The trailer was a POS!! On the trip home the brakes didn't work, the hitch had the wrong bolts..too small for the holes..causing it to droop about 1.5 inches.., one wheel had a lug sheer off, the rubber piece that the boats bow resets against had the wrong size for the size of the trailer installed, the winch failed and the forward support yoke pieces are laying somewhere along the road on the way back!! The failures caused damage to the bow of the boat on the trip home and caused me allot of time and stress on the way back as well!! Continental sent parts and paid to repair the trailer. They agreed to repair the boat as well from the quote of time and materials, pictures of all issues were supplied. The bill for the boat repair came to $900. They say its excessive and refuse to pay for the damage done to the boat now!!!
If your considering the purchase of a boat trailer stay far, far away from Continental!!!