Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

1972 Hatteras 43 Double Cabin for sale in St Pete FL

Are you in the market for the perfect live-aboard or cruiser that runs and looks great?
    Look no further! This Classic 43 Hatteras Motoryacht is in excellent condition and has been well cared for, and recently renovated.

Engines serviced 10-18!
    FRESH BOTTOM PAINT JAN 2018!!!

2 Stateroom and 2 Head/Shower Layout
    Detroit Diesel 671N w/ 320 Hp
    Master Suite has Double and Single Berth
    Large Sundeck for Entertaining
    Fly Bridge
    Large Salon
    Well Equipped Galley w/new fridge & microwave.
    2 AC units
    Electric Heads
    Windlass
    Newer Electronics
    Newer floors & counter surfaces
    Heads recently renovated.

This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a Classic Hatteras that would make a wonderful live aboard or cruising vessel!
    Please feel free to call me. 727-452-2349
    You can see more pics on Craigslist Tampa.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Knot Sure; 10-14-2018 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Lower Price

Re: 1972 Hatteras 43 Double Cabin for sale in St Pete FL 69,900.00

Nice looking interior. Some additional exterior shots would help get interest.

I have watched this boat around Tampa Bay and the yacht club circuit for years. I do not know the owners but have talked to a number of other boaters who do. This boat is absolutely beautiful. The paint, wood, and stainless always glow. The owners have done so many little things that enhance the cruising life. I owned a 43 for 10 years and would just study this boat to figure out how to make my boat better. Someone is going to get a great boat.

Bruce

Frestyle
    1986 62 CPMY (54 MY with 8 foot extension)
    Tampa

Quote Originally Posted by jim rosenthal View Post
    Nice looking interior. Some additional exterior shots would help get interest.
    I'll take some more photos next week. I do have a lot more pics on the craigslist Tampa ad. They only allow 3 photos on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle View Post
    I have watched this boat around Tampa Bay and the yacht club circuit for years. I do not know the owners but have talked to a number of other boaters who do. This boat is absolutely beautiful. The paint, wood, and stainless always glow. The owners have done so many little things that enhance the cruising life. I owned a 43 for 10 years and would just study this boat to figure out how to make my boat better. Someone is going to get a great boat.

Bruce

Frestyle
    1986 62 CPMY (54 MY with 8 foot extension)
    Tampa
    Thank you so much for the kind words Bruce, thanks for noticing the boat! I just had the bottom painted and had the hull detailed in Jan. I'm having the topside detailed next week then taking some photos of the exterior. I just rebuilt the bow pulpit and reinforced the swim platform. I also had the swim platform brackets re-fabricated and remounted them. BTW I'm selling her because my new wife has a 58 Yacht Fish, so we'll still be in the Hat family

Wink Re: 1972 Hatteras 43 Double Cabin for sale in St Pete FL 69,900.00

Wow! That’s really marrying up!

I know! I'm the luckiest guy at the club!

Very nice looking boat. Sent you a PM and would like to see it if still available.Thanks