Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

70's Hatteras Interior Door Locks and Hardware

I am close to completion of a complete restoration of a 1975 46' Hatteras Convertible. I need door hardware and it is very difficult to find. I am hoping someone has pulled off old doors with hardware available. Please contact me if you have some or know where there are some to be had.
    Thanks

Re: 70's Hatteras Interior Door Locks and Hardware

You could PM jerseyboy and see if he can get any. He had a bunch for sale here but they all sold.

Thanks tried that with no response. I will keep trying. Thanks again.

I have a bunch of sets of interior door hardware, some new in the boxes and some in excellent condition
    also in boxes. Years ago I bought a large quantity and didn't get to use them and now since I sold my
    1982 48' MY I will not have any further need for them. These are the later sets with the lever. The earlier
    boats (early 70's) had door knobs. Let me know if you might want them or a few sets perhaps. I have
    no idea what they are worth but they will be a good deal for whoever gets them. At 81 I am done with
    boating and I'm getting rid of all my stuff so my kids won't have to when I'm gone.

Call me at (732-991-5665) if you're interested in the door hardware as well as lots of other stuff.

Walt