Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Galley Maid heads and associated equipment

Thanks so much! I appreciate it very much!

Thanks much. Really appreciate it.
    1987 63' CPMY - Jubilee
    Tampa, FL

All who wander are not lost.

MarieRae,

I see that you are a little new to HOF and perhaps it is merely an oversight, but I think as a matter of courtesy you could respond to interested parties in the order that they expressed interest.

Rusty is too nice of guy to mention it, but he DID ask about the pumps first, and additionally about any spare parts if available...also unanswered.

It's your stuff to deal with as you please, but this is a very collaborative forum overall.

DAN
    Last edited by drburke; 08-28-2018 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Info

Quote Originally Posted by MarieRae View Post
    I am replacing my Galley Maid heads in my 1980 53 Hatteras. I have 3. They will be removed during the winter layup 2018-19. If anyone is interested I will give them free, all you have to pay is the packing and shipping. They are I Michigan. One of the pumps was rebuilt this year and all others work fine.Marie Rae
    If you have any left we live in Ohio and just purchased a 1983 53 MY with Galley Maids 32V. I'd be interested in any good parts or heads and can pick them up.
    Thanks

MarieRAE,
    Your profile says you are in Texas. Are you from Texas and the boat is in Michigan? What marina is doing the work for you?
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Quote Originally Posted by drburke View Post
    MarieRae,

I see that you are a little new to HOF and perhaps it is merely an oversight, but I think as a matter of courtesy you could respond to interested parties in the order that they expressed interest.

Rusty is too nice of guy to mention it, but he DID ask about the pumps first, and additionally about any spare parts if available...also unanswered.

It's your stuff to deal with as you please, but this is a very collaborative forum overall.

DAN
    Thanks for noticing Dan. No reply’s yet.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California