Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Aqualarm A-9325 HELP!!

I have been working through a nightmare of 50 years of janky wiring done by god knows who. My 44 triple cabin still has the Aqualarm A-9325 bell alarm for oil pressure and exhaust temperature. Is there any system out there that is similar to what this system did to replace it with? Anyone still using this alarm system? I just don't feel comfortable not having any pressure or temp alarms to warn me.

Attachment 0
    Last edited by BFDfirefighter16; 08-24-2018 at 03:18 AM.

Re: Aqualarm A-9325 HELP!!

My Chris Craft has a pretty simple audible alarm for temp and oil pressure.

This is basically the same system made by a company called Sierra International. Original for my boat was Cole Hersee and they may still make the same kit. You can always add an LED light to the alarm through the same output as the buzzer. We have both buzzer and light on the dash with a push to test for the LED.

It's 34 bucks on Amazon. Here's the link:

https://www.amazon.com/Sierra-Intern.../dp/B001RIJMIA
    Brian L

IMPETUOUS - 1984 Hatteras 53 ED MY Hull #CN720
    GOD'S GIFT - 1972 Chris Craft 42 Ft. Commander
    QUEEN B - 1974 Century 24 Ft Buccaneer
    GOD'S LITTLE GIFT - 1962 Johnson 19 Ft. Runabout
    MON AMI - 1984 Catalina 30Ft. Sloop

Re: Aqualarm A-9325 HELP!!

Aqualarm is still in business, located in the San Diego area, just installed their water flow alarms in my boat. There stuff is not the highest tech stuff, but it is simple and seems to work well for us low tech guys. John
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.