Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Outriggers needed

Looking for a set of riggers for my 1973 45c. Just getting around to replacing them after Irma in the Turks and Caicos. My shotgun survived They are Rupp triples that came off same model boat. Any help in the right direction would be appreciated.
    Thx.

Re: Outriggers needed

There were some on The Hull Truth under the parts forum a while back. Not sure if they are still there but would be worth the look.

Quote Originally Posted by legacy45c View Post
    Looking for a set of riggers for my 1973 45c. Just getting around to replacing them after Irma in the Turks and Caicos. My shotgun survived They are Rupp triples that came off same model boat. Any help in the right direction would be appreciated.
    Thx.
    Jarret bay surpluss always has some price no idear just call jarret bay ask for surpluss

252 241 7481 good luck
    Last edited by Tim Powell; 08-09-2018 at 03:47 PM.

Thumbs up Re: Outriggers needed

I'll start with Jarrett Bay. Thanks for the info!

Have a set with a center from a 48 series I. Should be rerigged been off the boat a few years located in Rhode Island. Pm if you have interest.

If you find a set with a center/up/shotgun rigger I'll buy it. My outriggers are great, just no up rigger.
    SOUTHPAWS
    1986 52C Hull #391 8v92TI
    PENSACOLA, FL